This morning we had a great update from our AMAWaterways representative, Kathie. With the highest rated River Cruise Ships by Berlitz, AMA sets the standard for river cruising.
- AMAWaterways owns all of their ships outright which is why they are only introducing 4 new ships in the next 2 years.
- AMA is child friendly for children over the age of 4.
- The 4 new ships will offer connecting cabins.
- Every cabin offers an Apple TV with internet access and free wifi throughout the ship.
- There are 25 bicycles on every ship for guests to use.
- AMA offers twin balconies – 1 veranda and 1 french balcony in their cabins.
- Average of 160 passengers per ship vs 190 on competitors – what does this mean? More space per passenger, larger cabins, less crowding in dining rooms, and more intimate excursions.
- AMA offers itineraries throughout Europe, Asia, and Africa
- AMA is the only River Cruise line that has been invited into the prestigious La Chaine des Rotisseurs, a culinary organization founded in 1950 in Paris
- AMA offers heated pools and swim up bars on many of its ships
Why choose a river cruise?
Oceans take you TO countries, Rivers take you THROUGH countries.
River cruising offers an intimate experience into the heart of countries throughout the world. Traveling via river is like traveling on an ancient road. Being able to watch the scenery from the top deck or the comfort of your veranda while traveling from port to port and then having the luxury of stepping off the ship right into the heart of a village makes traveling via river cruise one of the best ways to experience a culture.
WhirlAway is offering many ways to make experiencing a river cruise easy for you. With free airfare, shipboard credit, waived single supplements, or up $2500 off your cabin, now is the time to start planning for 2015 and 2016.
Watch the video, give us a call, or send us an email. We have personally experienced AMAWaterways and have many clients return happy and ready to plan their next cruise. What are you waiting for?